December updatesPosted on: November 30, 2018,
With the festive period fast approaching, we decided to push a few December updates regarding security, accessibility and data.
- GDPR compliance, we erase all data in our database after one day (automated) if you contact us.
- We’ve added additional accessibility enhancements such as better support for field labels and fixes for aria-required attributes.
- Added security enhancements.
- Multiple API fixes and enhancements.
- jQuery error.
- DJ’s will soon have the ability to add themselves to the schedule.
- DJ’s have the ability to post to our news system (this is in testing).
- Proxy Header has now been introduced.
- All staff must use a trusted devices or add that device so they can access the administration areas.